Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • BMW M Bike – marketing gone mad
  • pedalhead
    Free Member

There should be a law against not only selling, but also riding, that bike.

dans160
    Free Member

That look s**t.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Rancid

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

Thats more dangerous to look at than the sun…

stoney
    Free Member

I like BMs but that is hideous 😯

bol

It might be marketing led, but it would only be marketing gone mad if there weren't a load of vacuous bell-ends ready to buy it.

Truth is, I think they actually only make them to look "good" on a roofrack in the showroom. Mercedes do some horrible BSOs too.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Nice!

In fact almost as crap as the Porchse one:

mrchrispy

thats a danger to other cyclists.
    i'd laugh so hard i'd crash.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Are these the Mag wheels on the Porsche bike?

pitduck
    Free Member

saw a bloke on full suss bmw on the canal last week looked like a old specialized enduro 😕

Gary_C

saw a bloke on full suss bmw on the canal last week

Blimey! Aqua bike?

😉

pitduck
    Free Member

ar ar 😆

Gary_C

**snigger**

Round my way you usually find a BMW in the canal,dumped there after a joyride……

wee-al
    Free Member

That things freakin hilarious. Looks like a gt zaskar in one of those carnival house of mirrors jobs!

coatesy
    Free Member

If it's anything like the cars, there'll be no need for the shouts of "Put some ******** lights on!", they'll be riding with foggies on all the time(except for when it's actually foggy, obviously).

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

seem to remember the Porch bikes were built by votec who had proprietory elastomer suspension.

And didnt mercedes buy in a load of AMP Research full sussers and knock them out with Merc badges on back in the old days.

And BMW had that mad linkage fork bike (that echoed their motorbike forks)

KTM charge as much for their MTB as their motorbikes…

mieszko
    Free Member

My neighbour has that silver BMW bike, but his had retro green Michelin tyres which made it twice as ugly 🙂 He got it the same time he was buying his 540i because his mate told him the bike looks great. He also bought a BMW 1150GS soon after (BMW fanboy). He's a right kn0b, has a drink problem and is probably the rudest person on the planet. Now drives an SL55 AMG, but still have the bike and he's still a kn0b.

parkesie
    Free Member

early 90s aston martin bike do i remember it had a speedo in the handle bars or has my memory goe to rat shit

naokfreek
    Free Member

At least the KTM is a proper bike, as for the rest…..

Big-Bud
    Free Member

i like it but prefer the enduro .
    had one for 3 years but i worked for bmw for 12 years so please forgive my ignornace .

Keva
    Free Member

cookeaa

I suppose then that the moral to all of this is that motor manufacturers should stick to motor manufacturing and maybe leave the bicyles well alone….

Big-Bud
    Free Member

possibly as i dont speak for the masses as i support everton,have a thing for red heads & prefer holidays in wales to spain uk land.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘BMW M Bike – marketing gone mad’ is closed to new replies.