Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • [b]Montane Kielder 100 place available.[/b]
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

Don't post here.
    email me.
    The ticket to ride was £50 or £60 – I don#t recall.
    I can't ride but you can if you email me.
    I've cleared it with the organisers: all I need to do is let Sara know who my replacement is.
    Offers?
    I'm away in N Yorks right now so will check my email in 24hrs.

Tim

Trekster

Looking likely I may be "selling" mine if I am unable to get the time off. Our annual works shutdown has been moved to start that weekend and cover will evaporate and all hands will be required 🙄

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Erm…I'll be on the way back from Venice on the day of the ride so mine will be up for grabs too…will email the organisers.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

s_f,

If you're anything like me, you'll be flying back thinking "glad I'm not racing around a forest in the pishing rain", much like I was on the way to Geneva on the day of 10@Kirroughtree!

😉

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Heh heh, possibly, although Kirroughtree was a lot of fun and I rode well enough to know I've got the legs for Kielder. Knowing my luck it will be bone dry with a tailwind all the way!

Riding Thursday?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Probably not this week.

In Aviemore just now then heading to Inverness then Ballater. Not back in Dunf. until Friday for SXC torture on Sunday. Did 80 miles on the road bike yesterday resulting in impressively sore legs…

Away most of next week too so someone else will need to post for rides.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Ok….sounds like your making the most of your summer hols! Catch up on your return.

MrSparkle

Bottlers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘[b]Montane Kielder 100 place available.[/b]’ is closed to new replies.