Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Blur TRc sizing – anyone 5ft11" on a medium?
  • zelak999
    Free Member

As title really, would a medium 2012 Blur TRc feel too small?

geetee1972
    Free Member

Tough call really. I tried a medium with a 50mm stem and it felt a little too small, definitely too short although the sizing of the large looked liked it would feel too tall.

A mate runs a medium with a 70mm stem and loves it and he’s your height. I guess it will come down to what you feel comfortable with.

It could work, certainly it could work well enough to justify getting a test ride which is the only way you’re going to know.

People of our height always fall between the medium and large size of SC bikes, which is frustrating because the large bikes are really tall in the seat tube and look like gates.

scotroutes

I’m only 5’7″ and I ride a medium XCc. I can’t imagine riding a small as it’s already quite short in the top tube (as most SCs are)

alfabus
    Free Member

I’m 5’11”, and my large TRc is spot on with a 60mm stem.

Doesn’t look gate like at all, and I’ve still got a fair chunk of seatpost out (Reverb, plus 5 or 6cm under the collar)

Dave

Stevelol
    Free Member

In 5’9″ on a medium, 55mm stem, it is comfortable but’looks’ small and I wouldn’t want to go any smaller. I have to have my dropper high which means when dropped completely it’s not as low as I’d like. In your case I’d go large.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Blur TRc sizing – anyone 5ft11" on a medium?’ is closed to new replies.