• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Bluetooth handsfree headset/earpiece that works with glasses?
  • spooky_b329

I wear glasses and have broken my wired handsfree earphones. This is a pain as I need both hands to fix stuff whilst constantly being hounded with calls asking for the current status of said fix.

I used to have a cheap Jabra thing with a removable ear clip, had to remove the clip so my glasses still sat straight, but then the Jabra was held in solely by the ear bud which meant it was a bit precarious.

I like the Jabra Wave as its got the longer mic and wind muffler thing (as I work outside) but noticed its quite big over the ear.

Can’t really see any obvious ‘over the head’ style headphones (I only need a one-sided type thing). Are there any sports orientated single sided Bluetooth ear buds? Or a model with a very minimal over ear clip?

Chargeable from micro-USB, up to £50, ability to pair two phones are all desirable features. Listening to music and all that, not so important.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Bluetooth handsfree headset/earpiece that works with glasses?’ is closed to new replies.