Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Blue Balls?
  • nixon_fiend
    Free Member

I always thought this was a sort of metaphorical expression for sexual frustration … until I had a Testicle-Stem ‘incident’ after a track stand went wrong in the wet. Now I genuinely have dark blue balls 😯

I wonder if I should see a doctor? ❓

No pics I’m afraid

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

if they continue to swell or serious pain continues then yes. go to A&E

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

No pain, just looks like I have leprosy of the bollocks! Impact site was behind the nut sack (perineum?) But looks like a load of blood took a wrong turn 😆

takisawa2

I’d be tempted to do as TJ says anyway.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bruses in the sack always look spectacular. The real danger is busting ‘ twisting a bollck IIRC which is very painful. No swelling / numbness/ / not excessively painful it should be fine – bearing in mind that without pictures over the internet diagnosis is impossible

brakes
    Free Member

epicyclo

TandemJeremy – Member
    …bearing in mind that without pictures over the internet diagnosis is impossible

without pictures.

Fixed it for you, but I’m not coming back to this thread just in case pics appear 🙂

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Blue balls (Safe for work)

BadlyWiredDog

You’ve done the right thing by asking here first. STW should always be your first port of call when it comes to anything medical, legal or pertaining to mental health issues.

If you can get a referral, then and only then should you approach a qualified professional. You can sift out less helpful answers by using the ‘I’m not…’ rule.

For example: ‘I’m not a nuclear scientist, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that nuclear fission can potentially be harmful to household pets, so if in doubt, lock them in the airing cupboard until the mushroom cloud has completely cleared’.

Since none of the replies here begin with the crucial phrase: ‘I’m not a doctor..’ I’d take them with a pinch of salt, since there’s always a danger that they may have some idea what they’re talking about.

You can also exempt TJ from this rule, since he is one of several STWers who is never wrong.

HTH.

nosherduke996
    Free Member

I would really start to worry if they turn square and start festering at each corner. 🙁

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Blue Balls Also safe for work. 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Blue Balls?’ is closed to new replies.