Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bloody injuries :(
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Just getting over my ankle injury, had 3 5km jogs last one was first without pain. Physio suggested a mountain bike ride was soon on the cards and I’ve just slipped with a knife and cut through the tendons in my finger, six weeks in a splint. Aahhh sorry had to vent somewhere 🙁

Drac

Mountain biking while carrying a knife was always going to end in disaster, what were you thinking?

Kahurangi

Did you not read properly? He was jogging with the knife.

Sorry for your pain. New bike time? 😆

ton

chin up Mick.
    getting some tendons cut myself in a month.
    bet your finger is mended before I am…………… 😆

deadkenny
    Free Member

I’ve ridden with a finger in a splint. Braking finger too 😀 (I just used the finger next to it, and who needs brakes anyway 😉 ).

Not serious riding, but still able to get out rather than go stir crazy.

firestarter
    Free Member

It was opening a new set of bloody knives when I did it doh..

Kenny I think I’ll pass for now as it’s still bleeding through the stitches bandage and splint 🙁

Hope all goes well tony

burko73

I’m laid up with suspected pneumonia at the mo. Sick of doing nothing. Been dealing with rubbish terrestrial tv by sleeping or watching bikepacking videos streamed to the tv. It’s helping but not helping as I’m keener than ever to get out on my bike.

My antibiotics say I can’t go out In the sun even! It’s lovely outside. What’s likely to happen….?

johndoh
    Free Member

Just don’t go playing with matches OP – who knows where that could leave you….

martinhutch

My antibiotics say I can’t go out In the sun even! It’s lovely outside. What’s likely to happen….?

Best not to, especially if you’re on a whacking great dose for your pneumonia.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bloody injuries :(’ is closed to new replies.