Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bloody couriers (again)
  • dannybgoode

So I won an audio DSP on ebay, paid nice and quick and had an email from the seller confirming it had been picked up by the courier etc. All good so far.

That was Thursday and still no sign of it as of today.

So, quick message to the seller and they come straight back with the tracking no etc and sure enough Hermes records show it has been ‘delivered to letterbox’.

Had a rummage around outside and eventually found the parcel (cunningly disguised as a brown cardboard box) buried in the box we use for recycling paper and card.

In a further bid to save paper they hadn’t even put a card through the door. To cap it off I was in that day also.

Good job I checked otherwise that would have been in the recycling lorry Wednesday morning.

Is it so difficult to knock on a door or at worst stick a card through saying what they had done with it!!

Cheers

Danny B

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mmm! Got a couple of items due this week. One being some tv ariel stuff purchased of Ton. Be intrigued to see where they can try and hide something of that size!

piemonster

In a further bid to save paper they hadn’t even put a card through the door. To cap it off I was in that day also.

My personal favourite, I actually opened the door once as a driver was shoving a “sorry you was out” card through the letterbox.

With Love

Piesbgood

hammyuk
    Free Member

Wait till Xmas when they go out with the cards pre-filled in because they don’t have enough staff……
    Leaving every parcel but the smaller or express ones at the depot.

toppers3933
    Free Member

once returned home to find 2x15kg bags of dog food on my doorstep after the courier decided that a signature was not necessary after all. the best part is that we live in a terrace house so by ‘my doorstep’ what i actually mean is ‘dumped in the street outside my house’. thanks for that.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have had PDP deliver an item to totally wrong address. All they would say when I called to ask where my item was, was “our records show it was delivered so it was”. I was lucky that a kind soul who had got the package took the trouble to bring it round, he lived many streets away.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bloody couriers (again)’ is closed to new replies.