Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Bloody benefits cheats!
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

True but i stay with what I said, tough really innit

Ah right I see, fair enough, in that case I was completely wrong when I said :

“Now I can’t believe that you are actually that callous”

Well you obviously are. So please accept my apology for misrepresenting you, you are clearly a complete **** and I was wrong to suggest otherwise.

It’s good to have a clearer understanding of other people, innit ? 8)

totalshell

for a bit of balance mate of mine got grassed for working cash in hand whilst claiming invalidity etc.. they had the builders van reg dates times and places etc when they came round and ‘interviewed’ him

”i was just watching for a bit of company cos i m bored” says he.. ok then said very nice man and lady.. home free!! not really investigating just couldnt be bothered more like.. someone had taken a few days to gather the eveidence fone the hot line but the civil servants couldnt didnt wouldnt take it any further

hora
    Free Member

How many Gas Engineers, Plumbers, Builders etc etc declare their full income or how many class their income as about 18k a year?

For instance the Gas Engineers I’ve spoken too work VERY long hours, its not seasonal work, oncall etc and prefer cash. Yes its bloody hardwork, unsociable hours but it makes you wonder. Temptations there isn’t it.

saying this £1bn in claimant fraud is worth a 100times corporate fraud. As at least someones working. Philip Green doesn’t steal my bike, sleep 6days a week or assault me in the street.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

saying this £1bn in claimant fraud is worth a 100times corporate fraud. As at least someones working. Philip Green doesn’t steal my bike, sleep 6days a week or assault me in the street.

Tax evasion/fraud is theft. I don’t know why you think it isn’t. And it is a vastly bigger problem than benefit fraud.

hora
    Free Member

Bigger problem?

Or is it figures that the taxman is missing out on? We have tax on virtually every aspect of our lives. Why do you think taxes are a lesser evil than those who don’t want to work or will have generations of social dependancy in their council provided households, continually breeding, living poor diets then becoming a liability to the NHS?

Walk round ex-mill towns and you see the children of the feckless wandering around. What would an extra £100bn in tax revenue achieve in reality? Itd probably mean more given away in foreign aid, more weaponary and money to construction companies to build yet more social housing to fuel the underclass growth.

I’m a cynic but I don’t see increase taxes income to change the other end of the populace. That would take a leader of the country will balls.

kaesae
    Free Member

I saw people yesterday who couldn’t even afford food at the super market.

The problem is a lack of leadership, that understands forward thinking and has vision and also efficient effective management of resources.

If our circumstances suck, who led us to this and do we really want them in charge?

Northwind

hora – Member

Philip Green doesn’t sleep 6days a week

He only sleeps on sunday?

What proportion of benefits claimants do you think steal your bike and assault you in the street?

(Grantway decided not to answer what proportion of benefits claimants went rioting, even though he thinks it’s a justification to stop benefits for everyone…)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

hora – Member

Bigger problem?

Or is it figures that the taxman is missing out on?

Yes a bigger problem – a much bigger problem.

In fact, a problem 15 times bigger than benefit fraud, according to the government :

Tax evasion costs Treasury 15 times more than benefit fraud

Of course you are going to pretend that benefit fraud involves more people and therefore somehow makes it worse. And you will of course also conveniently ignore the millions who every year jump at the opportunity to pay cash so to avoid paying VAT.

So don’t let the truth stop you from spouting your ill-informed ranting, as I’m sure it won’t.

I didn’t bother reading the rest of your post so can’t comment further on any other nonsense you might have mentioned.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So don’t let the truth stop you from spouting your ill-informed ranting, as I’m sure it won’t.

I didn’t bother reading the rest of your post, so can’t comment further on any other nonsense you might have mentioned.

😆

Hora, what is it you do for a living again?

jonahtonto
    Free Member

no, philip green doesnt steal your bike cos he can steal the pensions of the public sector workers instead
    the man isnt stupid – he thinks big.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Bloody benefits cheats!’ is closed to new replies.