Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Blokes: Weird
  • emsz
    Free Member

Just been to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I find my Housemate reading the instruction leaflet from a box of lilets.

I mean, WTF? seriously, what is the matter with you people?

5thElefant
    Free Member

A man reading instructions? 😯

Are you sure he’s a man?

matthewjb
    Free Member

A bloke reading instructions? That doesn’t sound right.

Are you sure he’s a bloke?

[EDIT} Too slow!

hexhamstu
    Free Member

If he was taking a shit it’s acceptable.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Is the leaflet illustrated? Now you get blokes eh?

john_drummer
    Free Member

reminds me of the “Young Ones” sketch where Rik finds one in someone’s handbag.

WTF was he doing in her handbag anyway? That’s possibly the most alien place on earth, to a bloke

5thElefant
    Free Member

If he was taking a shit it’s acceptable.

Of course. Out of bog roll.

He wasn’t reading, he was checking surface area and absorption properties.

samuri
    Free Member

You need instructions for a tampon?

No wonder he was reading them, I suspect he was intrigued as to what actually required instruction.

Stoner
    Free Member

why would you need to read the instructions. You just load and shoot dont you?

nuke

Always thought reading material was essential to blokes in the bog regardless of subject matter. I’ll read any old rubbish in the john…normally Singletrack mag 😉

rs
    Free Member

He wasn’t reading, he was checking surface area and absorption properties

of the instructions? thats just going to smear!

emsz
    Free Member

He wasn’t on the loo, I don’t want to see his muff. He was brushing his teeth. well, he’d stopped to read the leaflet.

Why? There are magazines (you know?) but no, he chooses the leaflet, it’s not like it was laying about, he’d had to get it out of the box! Weird.

rs
    Free Member

he has a muff???

Diane
    Free Member

I guess he was just interested Emsz

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Am I going to have to go buy a box just to find out what the instructions say?

Edit: I’ll be honest, I’ve read them before. Both one’s with diagrams and a written discription. I’ll read pretty much anything that’s infront of me. I can’t have the passanger in the car next to me read a paper whilst I’m driving as I’ll start reading it with them. I’m guessing that’s probably why I’m on here a lot, there’s always more rubbish to read, and it’s interactive an’ all. Magic.

Blokes: Weird

That’s bloody rich coming from a woman.

Mad as a box of frogs, the bloody lot of yer!

😉

samuri
    Free Member

Perhaps it was male curiosity. It’s the reason you have a toothbrush, and running water, a computer to type that on, a website to write it onto, and LCD screen to display it on and maybe a desk it sit in front of.

Yeah, that’s what’s wrong with us people. 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

STW at its most puerile. 🙁

nuke

Thinking back, I’m sure I’ve read the instruction leaflet for Lilets…and the Tampon. Idle curiosity?

5thElefant
    Free Member

he has a muff???

Mystery solved. A man with a muff is a woman.

Rubber_Buccaneer

No bloke reads the instructions until it has already gone horribly wrong. Where exactly was the tampon or didn’t you see it?

muggomagic

No bloke reads the instructions

“guys who got pride never relied on no guide. Sucker!”

Northwind

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member

No bloke reads the instructions until it has already gone horribly wrong. Where exactly was the tampon or didn’t you see it?

Probably tried to floss with it

PJM1974
    Free Member

a lilet is exactly what I need to clear the water from my frame post wet ride…

Cougar

I’ve read tampon instructions. Largely because it amuses me how they try to do them tactfully; see also, condoms.

Want weird? I’ve also fitted them. (-:
    (as nature intended, not in myself!!)

rOcKeTdOg

It’s no weirder than asking the question on a mountainbike forum rather than just asking your housemate

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Tampax……..they make brilliant field wound dressings if you put you whittling knife through your hand by mistake when sat in the forest whittling 😯

yossarian
    Free Member

The bit in the instructions about toxic shock surprised me tbh

Mooncups are where it’s at

Keva
    Free Member

perhaps he thought lilets are for nose bleeds and thought he might need to use one ?

Kev

oldgit
    Free Member

Tampax……..they make brilliant field wound dressings if you put you whittling knife through your hand by mistake when sat in the forest whittling

You whittle…okay, but you had a Tampax with you?

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve been smoking those **** things for 5 years and I still cant rollerblade property. Or skydive. Perhaps it’s time I read the instructions as well?

loddrik
    Free Member

I still for the life of me can’t work out why women want to post on a mountain bike forum….

Davesport

Someone mention Tampax 😀 They make the most excellent tinder for startng campfires.

NB. Just thought I’d add, It was new unused Tampax I was referring to, not the other ones. I’ve got a separate story about them that I keep for special occasions. It involves a non working fannypad incinerator & being on the maintenance team tasked to carry out repairs <sticks fingers down throat smiley>

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Are you sure he’s not just an Apple enthusiast?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Have you considered that maybe he was going to use one? I mean, maybe he had diarrhea.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

OG …. I had to find a female and ask her if she had anything to stem the flow as I was bleeding alot. I assumed she would give me a band aid from her handbag but no all she had was a tampax, which worked and she made me walk back to the car park with my wound elevated 😯

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

with my wound elevated

And now her’s too I imagine.

molgrips
    Free Member

Curiosity, that’s all. I too will read anything.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Blokes: Weird’ is closed to new replies.