Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Blimey!
  • BermBandit
    Free Member
    samuri
    Free Member

The baby was luckier.

wwaswas

"The baby was luckier."

not lucky enough to have a mum who knew what the brake was for, though.

nuke

Blimey. Reminds of the case where the dad and his mistress were kissing and the double buggy rolled into the sea…wasn't a happy ending in that incident 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

That kid's not going get past their teenage years.

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Stuff of nightmares for every parent

Olly
    Free Member

first thing that came into my mind:

why are platforms not made so they slope slightly backwards?
    not enough you would notice, but enough to control baggage trollys and prams.
    seems obvious really :s

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

why are platforms not made so they slope slightly backwards?

I think they are, and tend to have a slight lip, however I think the wind caught that buggy.

nicks
    Free Member

jesus !

samuri
    Free Member

indeed, you could easily argue that a lucky baby would have a parent who actually looked after them. Especially when you see a train coming.

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Horrific combination of circumstances, I don't think the mother can be blamed. She's probably a perfectly adequate mother, and looking at her reactions, I can't begin to imagine what she went through in those few minutes before the little lad was recovered safely.

I bet she never hugged him so hard.

There but for the grace of God…

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Lucky Lucky Baby….
    Dumb Dumb Woman!

samuri
    Free Member

Perhaps it's just me but holding onto your baby when a 100 ton tube is about to pass you 1 metre away is right there in the top ten list of 'Things good parents do'.

edit: saying that, my parents let me wander away to stand on the top of a cliff for ten minutes when I was a nipper.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

what a dumbass, lets face facts, trains are dangerous and instead of paying attention to all the other distractions in life pay attention to the one thing that can't be replaced under warranty

psychle
    Free Member

You know… they really should get the Ghostbusters onto that one… I bet they'd find some remnant ectoplasm evidence for sure…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I totally agree with Forked Soles ……. every word 😯

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Simple moments lack of concentration – could happen to anyone.

We used an old, cut down surfing leash to connect the push chair to our wrists when ours were tiny because this sort of thing haunted my waking hours.

That poor kid is never going to be allowed near the edge of anything until it's 21!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Blimey!’ is closed to new replies.