Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bless. My 3 yr old has learnt to swear.
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

My darling 3 year old daughter has just told me to f*** off.

When we talked to her it sounds like one of the boys at nursery is passing on his swearing skills. It doesn't surprise me, he is a little scroat in a family of scroats. Probably learnt that word before he said 'daddy', presuming daddy still lives there, only seen Uncle Billy pick him up….

Do we kick up a fuss with nursery? I'm presuming they can't chuck out the toerag. Or do I just tell his mother she must be proud of him for his communicative skills?

ojom
    Free Member

good communication skills, appropriate use of inappropriate language. she will go far. 😀

Drac

Maybe instead of blaming nursery you could teach her not to say it, works for my 2.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Whats wrong with that-I could swear like a foul mouthed trooper at the age of 4, at least she didnt tell you to MTFU! 😆

Suggsey
    Free Member

scaredypants

haha

at about the same age one of my kids told her granny that I call other drivers a rude name – "moron". Granny (wife's mum) disapproved….

then she said that, when the lady crashed into them, mummy shouted "fuggerrell!" really loud 😆

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Maybe instead of blaming nursery you could teach her not to say it, works for my 2.

Well, yes, we've explained we don't won't those sort of words. Not sure if I'm just confirming that they are 'naughty' words so she can store that nugget of infomation for a more embarassing time…

Next doors little one has just started calling her dad a gimp!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

When my daughter was 18mths old she wanted to watch the 'Wizard of Oz' on video. My Mum had come round at the time.
    Video would not play.
    Daughter said…"for f*ck's sake Mummy, it's broken"!!

No way could we blame some scroat at Nursery…it was MrFC's favourite expression!
    I was just glad she didn't say…"for f*ck's sake, it's a bag of shite"!

Just teach her not to say it.
    It's all part of her education.
    My daughter is 11 now, and hasn't been damaged by the experience.
    She goes mad when either of us swear. 8)

tankslapper
    Free Member

Fork and knife….

roundwheels
    Free Member

All kids swear at some point just try changeing the word to somthing that it sounds like it. My biggest problem is we started calling the dog grandad because they are both grumpy bast48ds. one day there going to tell him.

mudpup
    Free Member

Jnr (at age 3) said "b######cks" in front of grandma a few years ago. Fantastic use of the word in the correct context – he couldn't get his lego to stick together or something. Grandma is on oxygen – we nearly lost her that day cos she couldn't breathe for laughing.
    We cunningly convinced him that "b######cks" was ok but he was NEVER to say "bother" because that was completely unacceptable. Problem solved.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bless. My 3 yr old has learnt to swear.’ is closed to new replies.