Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bleedin 'eck………. must be war
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Just hear a lot of noise and went outside to investigate, 21 army/RAF helicopters circling overhead followed by a load of fixed wing inc. a hurricane/spitfire!

Either we've gone to war or they're going to an air display in Liverpool today 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

ether that or the planned opening of the aviation museum tomorrow has been scuppered by the scallys, damn those arial joyridests!! 😀

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

They are over me right now.

Edit, now there's another 4 helios.

2nd edit,. Bleeding Heck, now there's 4 Sea Kings, and another couple of things.

There's more helios over me than there are in Afghanistan.

sharkbait
    Free Member

ether that or the planned opening of the aviation museum tomorrow has been scuppered by the scallys, damn those arial joyridests!!

No shooting or a single handbrake turn in sight so maybe not scallys 😉

wwaswas

there's isn't a blue and yellow one at the back with a flashing blue light is there?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

There's more helios over me than there are in Afghanistan.

Can't help thinking that they'd be more use in Afganistan than parading around Liverpool

wwaswas

it's the war on drugs, they're bringing it closer to home.

geoffj

Can't help thinking that they'd be more use in Afganistan than parading around Liverpool

Is there is a difference?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Funniest bit was watching a little private helicopter come towards us from another direction, see a small airforce circling ahead, do a 180 turn and scarper……… scaredy-cat 🙂

Trampus
    Free Member

It's a Fleet Air Arm fly past. Isn't there a carrier or something currently in port?

Seem to remember it mentioned on news earlier this week.

Edit: [list]Thought so!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Yep.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bleedin 'eck………. must be war’ is closed to new replies.