Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Blackberry Z10
  • edward2000
    Free Member

Anyone got one? Are they any good? How do they compare to other equivalent phones from Apple/Samsung etc

edward2000
    Free Member

Anyone?

funkrodent

Guy I work with has one. Rates it very highly. Only issue is a smaller choice from an apps persepctive. Otherwise does everything very well

Clobber
    Free Member

I know 3 people with them, all 3 hate them and 2 have changed them prior to renewal time…

edward2000
    Free Member

The boss had the choice of choosing the blackberry or the iPhone… You can guess what he chose.

jeff

You can load pretty much all android APKs on them now. Not a bad android phone tbh.

http://crackberry.com/how-use-snap-blackberry-1021-install-android-apk-files

Quite like the hub, onscreen keyboard is very good, battery life good. Would I have it as my first phone over an iphone? probably not.

How much will it cost you?

richmars

Not a Z10, but we have Q10’s. It’s fine. good battery life. Does what I need (phones, text and email).

bikebouy
    Free Member

MrsBouy has the Q10 and rates it highly because of the keypad ( the only real reason for replacing the other BB she had) she doesn’t use it to anywhere near its capacity and has about 6 apps on it.
    I think it’s a crock, but it’s email and UI is reasonably good enough reason to consider it I guess.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blackberry Z10’ is closed to new replies.