Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Black fox float 32s?
  • ahsat

Call me a tart, but why are Fox not making the 32’s in black any more?

This is my bike:

Nicolai Helius CC by ahsatb, on Flickr

And it is not going to look good with white forks (the exisiting ones are going to die soon – they came off the old bike). I just want set of 140mm float 32 QR15 1 1/8″ in black…is that too much to ask?

So, do I stick by my choice of fork and ruin it with white forks, or do I look for something else in black….?!

**Getting ready for the abuse**

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

Spray the white ones.

boxelder

P20

Are the DT reliable? (memories of pace, bad ones…)

ahsat

Explination required here: p20 is my mechanic – oh and better half 😛

neninja
    Free Member

The 2012 32 Talas RLC 140/100 is black but the price is somewhat eye popping.

I ride the same bike and have the 2011 version and it suits the CC perfectly. I’ve just fitted the SKF seals which are standard on the 2012 and first impressions are that they’ve further improved an already great fork.

Grace
    Free Member

I believe for an extra £80ish you can have Talas converted to floats…I believe Mojo will do this before they send to the dealer and will even change the decals (Just done the same with some F29 Talas 120mm RLCs as wanted black floats for my new Horsethief!)

neninja
    Free Member

Bikescene in Guisborough have a discounted set of black 2011 Fox Talas RL 140’s but they are 9mm QR.

http://www.bikescene.co.uk/Fox-32-TALAS-140-RL-3121-2-0.html

Winstanley have the RLC Fit Kashima version or £50 more but again 9mm
    http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/33345/Fox_32_TALAS_140_RLC_Disc_Forks_2011

ahsat

Cheers all. Neninja – the 9mm is always the other option. Suprised we still havent bumped into each other – after all I haven’t seen any other Nicolais round the north east.

neninja
    Free Member

I’m sure our paths will cross somewhere in the North East at some time.

Good luck with your fork hunting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Black fox float 32s?’ is closed to new replies.