Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bit off topic but which pro scateboard for my 9 year old nephew
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Evening all.
    My young nephew is after a top of the range board for his birthday and i,d like to buy him the best.
    Any recommendations on which make to go for.
    Any advice would be most welcome as if it,s got more than two wheels i,m stumped 😉
    Cheers guys…

godzilla
    Free Member

Take a look on Rollersnakes you cant go far wrong as long as you dont buy a massive deck.
    Your a cool uncle! you do realise the BEST could cost £200 +?

butcher

Once you get over a certain price point with skateboards it’s all preference really. And unless he’s a severely obese 9 year old he’s unlikely to break one.

Go for a deck around 7.5 inches, Aside from the widths, there’s little difference between them these days.

Wheels….pretty much the same. Most of them are made in the same factories. Get a fairly average size….52…54mm….

Set of trucks (Venture, Independent, Royal, etc), risers and bolts, bearings (any), griptape and you’re good to go. But easier to buy complete.

Generally British will cost you less, and just as cool with the kids….Blueprint, Fabric, Death, etc….

Expect to pay £100+

robhughes
    Free Member

Cheers godzilla…butcher.
    I,ll have a look at you recommendations now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bit off topic but which pro scateboard for my 9 year old nephew’ is closed to new replies.