Viewing 30 posts - 81 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Bit of trouble at mill
  • Nick

This just displays a staggering lack of judgement, firstly you have a go at someone for doing something that can't possibly impact on your ability to do your job, secondly, and this is really the clincher, you post about it on here and try to justify it (to yourself which presumably was the point of posting it in the first place) further making yourself look like an unreasonable and unpleasant individual, no offence like.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I am hugely pleased with my first highly sucessful troll.

I work in on office with 13 women and there are no men amazing how quickly a simple query labels you homophobic though.

Loving those lefties.

joolsburger
    Free Member

You enjoy you're handbags lads.

iDave
    Free Member

I am hugely pleased with my first highly sucessful troll.

making you even more of a cock

grumm
    Free Member

Wow well done you must feel so proud.

🙄

joolsburger
    Free Member

Especially as the gay guy I mentioned is my brother and you lot have patently no idea what your all on about.

joolsburger
    Free Member

well we laughed.

wwaswas

"no idea what your all on about"

we do understand when to use "you're" not "your", though.

guitarhero
    Free Member

It's not an atom bomb, it's a corned beef tin

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

amazing how quickly a simple query labels you homophobic though.

And amazing how childish behaviour labels you a clown.

teagirl
    Free Member

Fashion, eh, it gets to us all in the end. Bags, clothes, phones, bikes….

grumm
    Free Member

Especially as the gay guy I mentioned is my brother and you lot have patently no idea what your all on about.

Yes because we all know that having a gay brother makes you immune from being a bit of a dick.

joolsburger
    Free Member

A dick I may be but a homophobe who conforms to and believes virtually every stereotype out there I am not.

I was bored and this place lived up to expectations.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What else did you expect on STW??
    Well done, made me laugh anyway! 😆

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Or you realised that your little thread backfired on you and are now pretending it was all a troll so you come out of it looking somehow big n' clever n' stuff.

I am baffled by your intentions.

MTT
    Free Member

Someone posts a topic 'intended' to provoke a reaction.

Gets Reaction.

Throws strop.

Drac

So you're a liar then.

Shack
    Free Member

In defence of man bags, I've been using them for years. I have bags I use for work, bags I use for the weekend, courier bags and rucksacks. Mostly they are full of crap, papers from meetings, baby wipes for the kids, half eaten chocolate, even the odd screw driver or pair of pliers. I just find them really useful and am rarely seen out without a bag. I regularly get the piss taken out of me but dont give a toss. Sure if I had the money then I'd love to buy my bags in Mulbery, but mostly I buy from TK Max and they have some great man bags at bargain prices. On the other hand I never wear after shave and perfume for men isnt a concept that sits easily with me.
    One thing I have noticed though is the number of compliments I get from women on particular bags even noticing when I havnt used a bag for a while.
    I will now sit back and wait to be ripped to shreds.

Rich
    Free Member

People posted based on the information you gave them, which you now say was lies.

Does that someone make you clever for 'catching them out'?

Well done, in truth no one actually cares.

Sounds like the posts Goan used to make.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

No it's cool, even tough guys have em now.

hillsplease

What tyres for nonsense threads?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

joolsburger is 12

project
    Free Member

well done a good laugh,possibly based on fact somewhere out there.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Having some mildly effeminate traits attracts some women – they relate to you better, finding you more approachable, even charming.

Bag-wise, I prefer a small rucksack.

I'm a physically un-attractive heterosexual male, and while make-up might improve my appearance, I couldn't pull it off or be @rsed to plaster it on every day; I usually forget to brush my hair most days!. Green Day manage it quite well though.

jonb
    Free Member

Has anybody else pointed out the hypocrasy in comments about people who carry handbags from people who wear lycra.

The only choice of fragrance

CountZero

I really can't believe there are people on a cycling forum who think a man carrying a courier bag is unacceptable. There is no way I could carry all the stuff I have in my courier bag in anything other than another bag of similar size. There's my heavy bike lock, various pens, notepads, A-Z's, lunch, drink, things like micropore tape, multitools, etc, etc. Anyone who says that it's not manly to carry all my personal day-to-day belongings around in a courier bag will be told, to his face, to find a nice splintery stick and go sodomise himself with it. Trolling muppets.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

I work in on office with 13 women and there are no men amazing how quickly a simple query labels you homophobic though.

Which makes you…?

Enjoy your bag knowledge; remember to tell the talking doctor about this little incident.

Sorry about the patchouli.

AndyP
    Free Member

ignoring what the issue actually was – if you think you've offended someone, it comes down to a simple choice. Are you bothered that you've offended them? If so, then apologise – if not then just ignore it.

Aristotle
    Free Member

If the bag is of a reasonable, practical size then it's probably acceptable. A bag that is small and looks 'nice' is just not right.

As a man, I use a fairly tough, Large, North Face messenger bag to carry laptop, Ebay purchases, files and the odd tool.
    Incidentally, there are a number of unused bottles of aftershave in my house.

On a personal level, although there's nothing necessarily wrong with it, I find it difficult to empathise with males who actually care about soft furnishings, hair & beauty, fashion or (un)reality TV.

I'm not sure what a REAL MAN is, but the misogynistic, abusive, violent, unhealthy & obese lifestyle of the blokes who frequent my local pub is probably not something to aspire to.

Viewing 30 posts - 81 through 110 (of 110 total)

The topic ‘Bit of trouble at mill’ is closed to new replies.