Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Birthday present ideas – something frivolous.
  • fervouredimage
    Free Member

Got myself £200 in birthday cash from family today. I haven’t treated myself to anything nice at all this year as all the money we’ve had has gone into building works on our house.

But the wife has said I can spend it on anything I want as long as its not boring DIY stuff so i’m looking for inspiration. I’m off shopping this afternoon (there is a lego store – i’ve very recently started to get into lego) so any thoughts or inspiration welcome.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I think you’ve answered your own question there.

Lego Hookers.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes Campaign flags are going cheap

I have a great lego stormtrooper allegedly bought for the daughter, I think £200 on lego would be excessive though ! Nice Gortex bike top, party shirt ?

sandwicheater

Something with Rapha on it?

one to one day with (insert mtb coach of your choice here)?

lunge

Does it need to be bike related?

Nice pair of shoes? A pair of Loake 1880 Strand will last for a long time and look top notch as well?

A watch? You could get a nice Tissot for that kind of money.

A night away somewhere? With or without family.

A proper posh meal? A taster menu for 2 at some Michelin starred places would just come in under that.

Cougar
    stumpy01

Watch

Tablet

R/C car

Night in a hotel somewhere with dinner?

Weekend away somewhere quirky through somewhere like Canopy & Stars like this: http://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/britain/england/shropshire/walcot-hall/the-chapel#back

Can you get a Michelin starred meal for £200?

Driving experience

Balloon ride

Camera

Wireless speaker

NAS drive

jambalaya
    Free Member

Can you get a Michelin starred meal for £200?

3-star not even lunch
    2-star. On a special offer. Otherwise, yes if you drink water (which would be a waste) !
    1-star definitely

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Birthday present ideas – something frivolous.’ is closed to new replies.