Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bionicon V2 chainguide in stock.
  • dingabell
    Free Member

If anyone’s been having trouble getting hold of one of these as I have, I had an email from Moose Cycles today that they have some in stock. Just ordered mine.

john-charles
    Free Member

thanks, anyone out there got a red one? (I know it shouldn’t be important but……)

martinxyz
    Free Member

Square wheels have handful’s of them.

Gold,black,red. Not sure what other colours.

ChrisI

If you mean the c.guide v2 I got mine from bike-discount.de, delivery in a matter of days from DPD. Quicker than most UK shops would have had it delivered and no doubt cheaper.

DT78
    Free Member

Word of warning, not sure how long this will last, have it on the big bike and only done 4 days riding on it round afan and cwmcarn and the inside of the cage is significantly worn and is slighlty affecting shifting now.

Jamesy
    Free Member

I have a red one still boxed with a spare guide aswell , drop me an email

john-charles
    Free Member

thanks all – Jamesy, email with you

dingabell
    Free Member

Interesting info about the wear issue. I’m only going to be sticking it on for the odd uplift day at Cwmcarn because I got a bit tired of hearing the chain flapping around. Hopefully this’ll sort it?

DT78
    Free Member

Yea held chain fine no drops at all, if you are just going down it should be fine. The chain wears a little track in the plastic and it.doesn’t slide round inside the guide any more. Probably about 100 miles worth of riding.

chakaping
    Free Member

And yours is the V2 is it DT78?

Doesn’t sound very impressive.

faz083
    Free Member

I heard they were great for wearing – when they begin to show wear, you just flip it over? But you say otherwise?

andyl
    Free Member
    DT78
    Free Member

If I can be arsed I,ll take a piccy in the morning. Does look like it can flip easy enough. Still wearing much faster than I expected. Over really rough terrain it caused the chain to contact a different part of the swing arm not often but enough to put more marks on it. Yep its a v2

timmys

Yea held chain fine no drops at all, if you are just going down it should be fine. The chain wears a little track in the plastic and it.doesn’t slide round inside the guide any more. Probably about 100 miles worth of riding.

I’ve had mine for a few weeks and agree that a little track wears in the plastic but I haven’t noticed it having any effect on performance. The guide should be able to move freely sideways, rotating on the mounting piece, which should allow it to line up correctly as you shift. I’m not sure what you mean by it not being able to slide around inside guide.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bionicon V2 chainguide in stock.’ is closed to new replies.