Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bin Laden crash
  • trailwagger
    Free Member

So a plane crashed killing 3 members of his family, and they expect us to believe its due to the pilot suffering mental overload? Really?

legend
    Free Member

You’d be overloaded too if a missile had just blown your wings off

wwaswas

You expect us to believe that ‘they’ would go to all that effort of ensuring the plane crashed on landing, creating the black box info, bribing eyewitnesses to lie about it’s final approach, putting a microlioght and light aircraft in the way of the plane’s final approach, risking injury to airport and car auction workers to kill members of his family when ‘they’ could have arranged for it to crash into the sea?

fin25
    Free Member

you are jivehoneyjive and I claim my £5.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

The lizards did it.
    Or was it due to brexit?

sandwicheater

Hmm, was expecting fully laden bins falling, is disappointed

[video]https://youtu.be/S5N5Dq3tPlY[/video]

IHN

You expect us to believe that ‘they’ would go to all that effort of ensuring the plane crashed on landing, creating the black box info, bribing eyewitnesses to lie about it’s final approach, putting a microlioght and light aircraft in the way of the plane’s final approach, risking injury to airport and car auction workers to kill members of his family when ‘they’ could have arranged for it to crash into the sea?

Yeah, it makes you think, doesn’t it?

deadkenny
    Free Member

Yes they do. Though mental overload or not, it just looks like a mistake was made. Simply came in a little too fast and not enough length on the runway. Overshot and seemed tried to take off again but then crashed into the car auction place.

They’d have survived if it wasn’t for the plane bursting into flames and a lot of planes tend to do that on crashing.

I don’t know about the specific people in his family here but I believe its a big family and many didn’t want or had nothing to do with him.

I’d forgotten about this until the report just released. Was only last year and not much fuss made about it at the time. Not sure I’d even read that they’d died.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bin Laden crash’ is closed to new replies.