Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bimbo needing PC help please
  • cinnamon_girl

Morning.

My SD card is not being recognised by my PC so can’t upload pics. Have tried changing settings on Windows Photo Gallery and that doesn’t make any difference.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks! 🙂

thehustler
    Free Member

Try the ‘on button’……sorry you did say bimbo……

thehustler
    Free Member

….alternatively try a different SD card, could be the contacts on either the card or reader dirty/worn, might need a clean

jes
    Free Member

Older card readers may not recognise new high capacity/speed cards (32/64 gb).
    Have you tried importing the pictures with the sd card in the camera and linked to the PC via dock or USB cable.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for the replies. Quite possible it could be dust and, yes, good idea about hooking up camera. Just need to find the right cable!!

Cheers. 🙂

nwgiles

I think we’ve missed the point here…

Pictures of what?

soma_rich
    Free Member

Is it an sd hc card? Only sd hc readers will read hc cards. Can you see the photos in the camera or phone?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    cinnamon_girl

Well, the pictures will go in my imaginary journal – the one I’ve been threatening to write for 20 years!

sd card has worked fine before BUT it’s the only one I use although don’t actually take many pics.

Love that vid, needed a laugh so came at the right time. 😀

Oh and cable isn’t helping either. 🙁

jes
    Free Member

Can you see the the pictures from the camera ?

cinnamon_girl

OK, have now been able to upload pics from camera to PC using a cable. PC hasn’t been working brilliantly in any case for a while so me thinks it’s time to get it sorted.

Pics are rubbish though!

spooky_b329

If the PC isn’t recognising any cards you might need to install the drivers for the card reader.

If you have any yellow exclamation marks/red crosses in Control Panel > System > Device Manager this indicates a driver issue.

Cougar

If you’ve got the pics off, try formatting the card using the PC.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bimbo needing PC help please’ is closed to new replies.