Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Biking Surfing Where in Europe
  • EddieFiola
    Free Member

Mrs Fiola and i want the perfect destination for moutainbiking and surfing. Mountains near the sea???
    This year we just devided our holiday up and had Pyreneese and Hossegor area.
    Does anyone know of anywhere WARM where i can catch a dawn patrol surf and then ride later on?

jimmy

basquemtb.com

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hi Eddie, thanks Jimmy! That's us! We're based in Hondarribia which is between San Sebastian and Biarritz. Surfing and biking! You can check out the website but it's within a week of getting an update for a new shiny one. You can see the sort of riding at FLICKR LINK

nasher
    Free Member

Also try the Italian riviera – Probably finale ligure would suit you best.

The med is not known for its surf though.

the_lecht_rocks

isle of lewis and skye ?
    hebridean adventure ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Never mind that….Eddie Fiola! Great name!

😀

trailmonkey

One of the Canaries ? Just about Europe

jimmy

Doug – if they did flights from Scotland I'd be there myself right now 🙁

EddieFiola
    Free Member

That pic is awesome. I saw him at bmx beat the other year. He kicked ass.
    Thanks for the suggestions. Scotland though???? Warm not cold, im thinking board shords and rash vest not a scooby doo diving suit.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hi Jimmy, yeah it's a pity there aren't direct flights. You need to go via Paris or Stanstead. The flights via Stanstead aren't that bad, you leave mid afternoon and get here about 9pm I think.

Pigface
    Free Member

I think northern spain is your best bet, some cracking breaks about. Be sure to see Mundaka but only try and surf it if you are very confident. Sadly the locals were the most aggro spastics i have ever encountered. The **** we met at Rodilles were utter scum.

pjt201
    Free Member

when i went to mundaka the surf was rubbish, about a foot or really choppy nothing and yet there were still 3 or 4 people who were persevering who looked like they were having a rubbish time. odd really given that some of the beach breaks along the coast were a good clean 4' that day.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Biking Surfing Where in Europe’ is closed to new replies.