Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Biking n boozing in Brighton
  • giddyrob
    Free Member

Hey,

just moved to Brighton after a couple of years in Nz. Don't really know anyone down here so looking for some more biking buds this neck of the woods. As long as u like a bit of trail/ xc action and like to end rides with a pint or two then give me a shout 🙂

Bit of a free lance web designer so free some times through the week for some biking 🙂

Take it easy

Rob

bigsi
    Free Member

Hi Rob

You could try hooking up with BrightonMTB. I sometimes ride with them on a Thursday evening, although the ride doesn't end at the pub. If you can travel a little further afield then SussexMTB do a Tuesday night ride and it nearly always ends up at the pub but its over Worthing way.

The Brighton MTB Thursday rides tend to be a bit more chilled and with more singletrack than the Sussex MTB Tuesday night rides but both are good fun with a great bunch of peeps. Both groups also have weekend stuff going on as well.

Check em both out and see how you get on.

Look forward to bumping in to you with one of the groups sometime 😛

5lab

sussex muddy arse are another friendly local club, but only normally ride once every fortnight.

riding-wise, stamner park & wilde park have a fair amount of trails, plus there's lots of little strips of woods with singletrack in them

giddyrob
    Free Member

Thanks guys 🙂

I've just sent a message to BrightonMTB and will hopefully be out in the next week or two 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Biking n boozing in Brighton’ is closed to new replies.