Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Biking in Ibiza
  • mbr30
    Free Member

Spending two relaxing weeks in Ibiza with the missus in September (absolutely no clubbing involved). Looking at doing some biking and was wondering if anyone has any experience of the two companies I’ve found?

-Ibizamtb.com
    -Ibizasport.com

Want to see as much of the island as possible during our stay

hora
    Free Member

I say have a break. Ibiza is for chilling and cheeky fast hire cars 🙂

Sixam
    Free Member

Good people, they organise the excellent Vuelta Ibiza and know the island really well. Great riding over there.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Oliver at ibizamtb is a great guy to ride with. Did a couple of rides with him last year and am planning another couple in June and September this year. Also worth trying a club ride with kandani cycles if you are feeling fit. Just pop in the shop in Santa Eularia and they’ll tell you what evening.
    Some really good riding to be had out there but best to be guided to find the good bits 🙂
    When in sept are you there?

mbr30
    Free Member

We land in the 3rd and there for 11 nights. Have emailed both to get more info.looks good though

althepal

Rode with Oliver earlier this year. He’s a good guy, nice and chilled but loves his biking.
    Very happy with the day I had with him!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Cool . I’m there during that time as well and will be riding with Oliver at least a couple of times. Feel free to give me a shout if you fancy some company daniel-power at hotmail dot co dot uk.
    Forgot to say aswell – have a peek at kandani bike shop’s Facebook page and they’ve uploaded loads of routes.

mbr30
    Free Member

Cheers, have received a detailed email from Oliver so will be going with him I reckon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Biking in Ibiza’ is closed to new replies.