Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Biking films…
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

So what's going on then, what's *new* and worth a peek?

rOcKeTdOg
    MrNutt
    Free Member

Biking dog gamit!

gothandy

I found this today … doubt it is new but enjoyable none the less

dh
    Free Member

I really quite liked this

click me

Bit differnet from the normal batter down whistler movies (and why do the have such bloody crap music over them?)

Anyway that divide race is pretty impressive stuff.

Guy that won it rides a 29er as well…

stoney
    Free Member

American Flyers ❗

😳

mountainchub
    Free Member

I believe there is a showing of some films at the Glasgow Film Theatre on the 7th September – Find and Roam IIRC. Will find out more and post something.

MrNutt
    Free Member

just watched FluidRide "like a pro" and apart from the hilarious aspect of American English and my childish sense of humor I've got to say that a lot of the things they say are very good advice, especially the advice about proper braking, I've seen may a stack as a result of that, oh and remember to ride in 2's not in 4's folks 🙂

gothandy

I also saw "Fat Bike" (not a reference to UK MTBers!) but big tyre bikes in alaska.

http://www.indieakfilms.com/fat%20bike%20trailer.html

Back to back with Follow Me in the water shed. Worth a watch. Blooming nutters.

Sanny
    Free Member

It's Find and Home.

Gala premiere of Find is next Tuesday 7th September. Both UK made films with some seriously tasty riding on the big screen.

http://www.gft.org.uk

Cheers

Sanny

doug_basqueMTB.com

And both will contain some seriously dodgy riding too eh!!! 😉

Home was excellent, the bits of Find I've seen are absolutely stunning so looking forward to seeing that. Is the DVD going to be available to buy soon?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I liked Home, looking forward to Find 🙂

AdamML
    Free Member

If you've not seen "Pure Sweet Hell" watch it – a great film about the US cyclocross scene shot on Super8 stock.

BearBack
    Free Member

Keep your eyes out for Life Cycles.
    Its gonna do again for MTB movies what the first of the collective films did!

I've seen it, its stunning!

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh come on, you can't say that and give no more info, I demand explanation and erm, trailers and a premier!

ah, this:

Sanny
    Free Member

Trailer for Lifecycles is now up. There will be premieres as I'm doing them! Think National Geographic meets The Collective. I'm only showing it in cinemas that can project Blu Ray.

Feel free to e mail me for updates.

Cheers

Sanny

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Biking films…’ is closed to new replies.