• This topic has 29 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Jase.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • BIKES STOLEN IN MILTON KEYNES_ HELP PLEASE!!
  • mase

Help please in Milton Keynes!

To my complete discust I discovered my garage broken into this morning and three bikes, frames, components, clothing, accessories, helmets etc all stolen. I am devasted as you can imagine. It would be so good if you other bikies could keep an eye out for me.

The bikes stolen are:

Whyte T120S 2011. Standard bike except:Top tube, down tube and swing arm covered with bike film. Orange Funn Fatboy bars. HT magnesium pedals. Blackspire chain guide. Maxxis Highroller front, Ignitor rear tyre.

On-one 456 carbon, black with grey graphics, down tune, top tube and chain stays covered in bike film . My pride and joy, built myself. Truvative Stylo cranks, ‘dangler’ type chain device, gold Funn Fatboy bars and spacers, grey Superstar grip with gold lock rings, gold Superstar seat clamp, Black Stans Flow rims on Superstar stealth hubs, WTB tyres, carbon FSA seatpost, black and white SDG saddle, X7/X9 shifter/mechs, avid juicy brakes.

Commencal Combi Disc, black with blue graphics. Standard bike.

Commencal Combi Delux frame in white.

Urge full faced helmet in bronze.

Various handlebars, stems, pedals, cables, pumps etc, etc, etc.

Further details can be provided.

I suspect they will be stripped down and sold as components. However, please keep an eye out and let me know if you suspect anything. Together we can beat these scum!!

Thanks a million guys!

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Jeez, really sorry…….. Some very nice kit, must add up to a fair bit. Will keep an eye out, might be worth you going to the car boot sales just up the A5 over the next few weeks.

donks
    Free Member

Sorry to hear mase…. I’m in Wolvey so I’ll keep my eyes open
    Have a word in Chaineys,Corleys and Pinks as I have had a couple returned by shops over the years that recognised my bikes.

Jase
    Free Member

Whereabouts in MK

skiboy
    Free Member

As above where abouts ??

I live in bletchley ( the nice bit) there has been several bikes knicked round here as well and last night I was in the garden at midnight with my lupine wilma as it sounded like one of my neighbours sheds was being done again!!,

Just reading your post prompted a walk to the shed !

I’m up Woburn in the morning so will spread the word, I also work up in kiln farm and ride the redways so will keep my eyes peeled,

That’s bad luck m8 I hope you had them covered in your insurance, mine are bolted to the ground and my man shed is like a bunker .

lambchop
    Free Member

Woburn Sands here. Will keep ’em peeled for ya!

mase

Gents

Thanks for the replies. I’m in Kents Hill. I normally ride in Woburn and would have my eyes pealed. Unfortunately being bikeless I wil not be there tomorrow. If you guys could be vigilant it would be amazing. The police told me if I saw anybody riding a bike I suspected was mine to call 999 ASAP. Apparantly there has been a spate of bike thefts and they are keen to linch the bu**ers! Perhaps you guys could dial 999 if you see anything…..that’s why the police are there.

I feel so gutted…..to the pit of my stomach….I could cry!!

makkag
    Free Member

I’m down kings Langley and will keep eyes open . Sorry to hear that

Jase
    Free Member

****, now I’m worried as in Kents Hill too!!

Might sleep in the garage tonight

mase

Cheers all! I don’t hold out much hope…but you never know.

kerv
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. Do the usual thing fella keep an eye on ebay, my sister in law had her shed emptied in Wolverton and the dimwit scumbag shed thief put the bikes straight on ebay.

devilman
    Free Member

Eyes peeled.Gutted to here this.
    We spoke last weekend.I also have a c456,lots of hair and a beard.
    Hope they catch the scum.
    Dm

mase

Hi Devilman

I remember, we spoke in the carpark at the top of the hill….comparing On-ones! Great, keep an eye out for me won’t you?!

Mase

mase

Remember guys….keep an eye out for me! Please.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Another pair of eyes here.

This is bad news. How were yours secured ? – be interesting to know to what they are using to take them. Mine attached by hardened steel chain to ground anchor, is that enough ?

jedi

eyes and ears open in herts

mase

Flap Jack

The police and I think I was being checked out. I thought I had a reasonably well secured garage and normally park one of my cars touching the garage door. The bikes were then locked inside the garage.

I go for a ride, lock the bike away and on the one night I don’t pull the car right up to the garage door they’re taken. Coincidence? I think not.

Get some bloody good garage door locks, ground anchor too is great, I will also be getting a separate alarm fitted to the garage so it operated indepandent of thehouse when i’m home.

Eyes open guys!

flap_jack
    Free Member

Pleased to hear that the police are taking it seriously though. Good Luck.

(I do have an independent alarm too – and two noisy dogs…)

mase

Flap Jack

If with of the dogs is a Rotweiller keep it starved in the garage….that should be a deterant to the scum buzzard burgler as he opens the doors!

lambchop
    Free Member

Chances are your bikes are in a house not far away. Someone’s been scoping you out mate. Might be worth a look round by Walnut Tree shops where the scrotes hang out after dark!

Jase
    Free Member

Yeah, defo sounds targeted if they took all your gear too, an opportunist would surely just have taken the bikes.

I might look a garage alarm now.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Mk here too mate im close to you so will def keep my eyes peeled , sorry to hear about it 🙁

Teapot
    Free Member

Got any pics? I’ll keep an eye out too.

mase

Sorry, no pics…well not specifically of mine but the bikes are easy enough to find on the web

oldgit
    Free Member

Don’t do much off road, but look out around Stockgrove and Aspley woods.

Had several On-Ones so I generaly notice them.

Jase, keep the Doberman hungry.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Search eBay and gumtree, save searches so you get notified and include poor spelling variations. Down in Oxford where we get stung with bike thefts, good luck.

mase

Crashtestmonkey….I’m searching all the selling sites I can think of. Guys, if you see anything listed that you even thing might be mine please let me know.

thanks all.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Will keep eye out in LB for any scrotes on bikes that don’t fit

mase

No news guys…help me find these scum?!

Jase
    Free Member

Any joy?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘BIKES STOLEN IN MILTON KEYNES_ HELP PLEASE!!’ is closed to new replies.