Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bikes STOLEN in Cardiff
  • crispybacon
    Free Member

My mate had his shed broken into last night by some thieving scumbags & had two bikes stolen in Splott Cardiff.

They were a Cannondale Scalpel full suss silver & black & a GT Avalanche ht red & white they are both size small. Here are pics of the bikes

Cannondale

GT Avalanche

If any Cardiff riders could keep their eyes peeled for either of these two bikes that would be great.

If you do see them then either ring the Police or contact me (email addy in profile) & I’ll pass the details on.

Cheers

ronjeremy
    Free Member

There was someone else local had a bike stolen last week ill see if I can find the thread,

Seems to be a few going missing local at present, ill let the local shops here in the valleys know just in case

crispybacon
    Free Member

Bump

Keep your eyes peeled guys just in case.

Thanks

scratch
    Free Member

South Wales Police tweeted something about 3 sheds being broken into last week didn’t they? Llanishen way I think?

Is it me or is there an increase with bikes stolen in South Wales in the run up to Xmas? Seems to be the same every year.

themilo
    Free Member

Christ I was going to go out tomorrow – think i’ll watch my back on the way out/back. Will keep an eye out for the bikes. That scalpel looks lovely btw. Scumbags…………..

scratch
    Free Member

South Wales Police?@swpeast

6 bikes stolen from 5 sheds & burglaries in llanishen & rhiwbina.Priority for local officers today.Pls review your security.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

they also tweeted today about a 13 & 14 year old boy nicked in Whitchurch last night after stealing bikes from sheds, stolen bikes recovered. good job.

officialtob
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bikes STOLEN in Cardiff’ is closed to new replies.