Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bikes Stolen – Chester
  • Dark-Side

Gutted. We’ve just returned from a weekend away at Ride London to find all our bikes stolen. It looks like we were most definitely targeted. Please keep your eyes peeled for:

Nicolai Helius CC (Blue front/Silver rear) With a Rockshox Sektor R fork, Mars Dropper seatpost, XTR/XT/RaceFace Deus chainset, Formula brakes, Mavix XM819/Hope Pro 2 wheels.

Graham Weigh Cross bike, white aluminium, Campagnolo Centaur/FSA SLK Pro Carbon chainset.

Cannondale M500, purple, Manitou SX fork

Sunn Prim S2, black, Rockshox Recon Silver, Deore, Selle Italia womens saddle.

They also stole my four year old daughters bike, just because they could. Its worth more or less nothing but hey, I guess the upset you cause stealing an adults cherished belongings is not enough for some people.

Luckily I had my good road bike with me. Please keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers,

Chris

Clover

That’s awful. Hope you get them back 🙁

project
    Free Member

I work in chester, fitting locks and stuff, will keep an eye out, leaflet all the local bike shops as well,just in case.

binners

Sorry to hear that. They stole a 4 year olds bike too. Dear God! Thats just depressing that there are scum around that low!!

Have you set up your searches on ebay? Worth a look around the local ‘Cash Convertor’ type places too. And gum tree

TiRed

Dreadful. Know exactly how you feel. I hope you find at least some of them. I haven’t (yet). Ebay searches for your CX bike will yield low signal to noise ratio that may lead you to the others.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

will keep an eye out

it’s amazing how many members of the local pond have decent FS’ers

Dark-Side

Thanks everyone. The little’un is shaken up, I think it’s her first realisation that bad people out there take things that aren’t theirs. She’s not sleeping well, despite the promise of a new bike!

Bregante

That Helius is going to stick out like a sore thumb!

Eyes peeled in Manchester

project
    Free Member

Dark side , which part of chester, my bet is Hoole area, loads of bikes nicked around there lately.

any pictures available of the bikes.

Dark-Side

Cheers Bregante, here’s hoping so.

Project; Handbridge actually. I’m not too sure the Police are sending an effective message that crime is taken seriously, when they haven’t even made the effort to attend the crime scene, because “there is probably no evidence”.

Dark-Side

I have it on good authority the Sunn may have been hawked around bike shops and Cash Converter type establishments in Ellesmere Port earlier this week. Please keep eyes peeled.

Thanks

Chris

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out around Delamere/ Sandiway.

Dark-Side

Thanks Teetosugars. The local paper have been in touch and are running a piece after seeing this thread. The power of this forum eh?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen – Chester’ is closed to new replies.