Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bikes stolen. Can you help.
  • sturider

Hi all.

A good friend of mine has had two bikes stolen from his garage on Friday night.

Wht Orange 5 Large. Hope green finishing kit. A rare silver Hope Eternity seat post. SPAM 4/Stans flow 4 bolt wheel set. XTR chainset V2 brakes. Fox 32 rlc forks.

Blk Orange Patriot. Wht Totem coil forks. Hope blk 4 bolt dtswiss wheelset. Moto V2 brakes. Raceface cranks and an assortment of Hope red anodised top caps/bolts/ etc.

As you may of figured out my friend works at Hope which explains the Green kit and one off Hope parts.
    They were stolen from a property in Farnhill (near Skipton) in North Yorkshire. If anyone sees on there travels or is offered anything on this list can you please contact Stuart (thats me) at The Bicycleshop in Skipton on 01756 794386 or on sprider@live.co.uk

Many thanks. Stuart.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Bummer

will keep an eye on forums etc

oxnop
    Free Member

We are not too far from farnhill (Oxenhope nr Keighley) so will keep our eyes out.

Ours were stolen a few weeks ago (white 2010 Blur LT2, Black XTR’d P7 & Dialled Prince Albert) so I can definitely empathise.

Good luck with retrieving them 🙂

Brianblessed
    Free Member

thanks stu. if anyone happens to have, or see, the2010 hope calender the 5 is pictured being ridden by hope owner ian weatherill on the november page (spooky or what?). note the “ride the alps” sticker on the swingarm. this bike is totally unique so if you see it being dragged around the local council estate then please get in touch. £100 reward on return

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bikes stolen. Can you help.’ is closed to new replies.