Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • bikes and boats = cracking weekends..
  • sharki
    Free Member

this weekend i headed down to devon and paddled a kayak for the first time in about 18 years..twas ace and the water wasn't too cold…

then back to the routine of playing on dartmoor on the bike..both days ended in bruises, smiles and beer!

And dry pacs rock!!!

khani
    Free Member

looks superb, me and mrs reguarly take bikes and kayaks on hols, much better with a spraydeck as you can lean right over in kayak without water pouring in and flipping you over, devon is good, went there last summer and much fun to be had with bikes and boats, i want to go again now i've seen those pics, :mrgreen:

Stoner
    Free Member

slightly different take on the boat thang…
    me and Stoner Jr. out testing Mrs Stoner's company's prototype this weekend:

this is the more traditionally decked "Pilot" version

more stuff here, but there's new marketing material on its way so this is looking a bit dated now…
    http://www.c-fury.com/

How much f***** fun!?! 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

top pic is a open top much more stable then the other thing we had…i've not got one so we swapped between the two… i was fine in the other, but couldn't get to grips with the yellow beast, it was a sit in and with no spray deck it soon took on the water which just added to the hilarity of it….

indeedy they look fun stoner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘bikes and boats = cracking weekends..’ is closed to new replies.