Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bikepath rage – a confession
  • perthmtb
    Free Member

I just got home from my daily commute, and realised that whereas I’m normally quite mild mannered, to the point of being a complete coward actually, when on my bike I transform Jekyll and Hyde – like into an aggressive @rsehole, and terrorise little old grannies and innocent pram pushers by tearing up behind them dinging the bell furiously.

Is there a rational or medical reason for this – am I experiencing an adrenaline/testosterone rush as a result of the exertion, or is it just my suppressed persona coming out?

Anyone else experience this? And do I need to enrol in anger management therapy, or perhaps take some medication…

scotroutes

STRAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bencooper
    Free Member

We went to a little local zoo over the weekend, and daughter got to watch the keeper feeding the meercats. The keeper told the kiddies that there were four meercats, but one was in a different cage for a while because he was being a bit rough with the others and he was being separated until he had calmed down a bit.

I quietly asked the keeper if she meant what I thought she meant, and she said yes, they were just waiting for the stitches to heal.

Maybe that’s your answer?

alpin
    Free Member

Is there a rational or medical reason for this – am I experiencing an adrenaline/testosterone rush as a result of the exertion, or is it just my suppressed persona coming out?

you are a German?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bikepath rage – a confession’ is closed to new replies.