Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bikemonger's SSEC10 afternoon drinks party….
  • charliedontsurf

Just finished packing for SSEC10, and I managed to cram the ingredients for some refreshing cocktails in the motor.

So, I will not only have a field shop/tent/shambles… but you are all also invited round to the field shop on Friday afternoon for drinks.

I have not worked out how to hook the iPod into my new stereo, so feel free to bring some CDs, music appropriate for a sunny afternoon in deckchairs, talking cr@p, and laughing at folk unable to pitch their new massive Argos tent.

See you tomorrow.
    Charlie

tazzymtb

I'll bring some "interesting" booze to add to the mix 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

Dam. Deck chair. Thought I had packed everything. Off to the shed. Cheers charlie. See you for tipples and bollox.

charliedontsurf

Yeah, bring your own beaker and deckchair.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Will a camelbak reservoir do?

not for sitting on obviously…

slugwash
    Free Member

Arrh brilliant. An excuse not to do the afternoon social ride. I'll bring some Devon scrumpy. Tazzy I'll do the tyre barter there then if CTBM allows third party transactions on his turf 🙂

qwerty
    Free Member

you guys have packed!!! fek!

i'm packin tomorrow – hope to be down in time for pm ride – if not i'll mosy over and talk bollox

tazzymtb

I'm sure for a small booze shaped bribe he'll turn a blind eye 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Charlie save some for us man!

igm

Can you bring me a 3/32 half link chain to mix me beer with please?

gil_

What's this packing thing you talk about…

You mean it's not in Dalby!!!

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Packing ? packing ? Shit I new I needed some kit i.e beer check bike check tent ? oh bollocks argos here we come 2mora.
    IGM.. You can lend Bungi's whole chain after the beer stop as he wont need it….

charliedontsurf

Ooh just found a load of 8% henry westens cider. Packed

Will bring half link chains.

And we have ultra rare limited edition t shirts. I hope no one from specialized is there 🙂

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Charlie. Me & Gil want to talk to you about doing a beerertering event, you know the one with check pints and stuff. Its your thing and some of our lot are up for it, what do you think ?

ahwiles
    Free Member

i invented a cocktail, it's called the SNAFU:

white martini / cider / lime / dark rum / ginger beer

very drinkable…

thekingofsweden

See ya tommorow i will be hoisting the Swedish flag to announce our arrival.

Luckily the rest of the Swedish crew made it in on the last flight to leave this morning !

charliedontsurf

Stumpy. Yeah orienBEERing is due a comeback. Let's have a world champs.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Have fun, lads! Would love to be there but life is such a bleach 🙁

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bikemonger's SSEC10 afternoon drinks party….’ is closed to new replies.