Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike Verbier Swiss Alps
  • pablovi2
    Free Member

Hi People I will be going out to Bike Verbier this year with the gf and very much looking forward to it, just looking for a bit of advice what to expect etc bike, climbs. At the momment im taking a nukeproof mega and missus is on a trek fuel ex9 29er, I’m pretty sure the mega will cut the job but is the fuel upto the job, do have a freeride bike 180mm up front 203 rear but I’ve read there will be 500-700m climbs roughly a day? I’ve read your lift assisted and get to other spots by landrover uplift, any ideas on a good setup to go with or will the trek fuel be ok? Also I’ve been to les arc and morzine before, what kind of tracks does bike verbier guide you on what kind of variety and what to expect, cheers in advance.

Drac

Fuel will be very capable of the job. You’ll be doing a variety of trails based on what you like and capable of, expect miles and miles of swooping Singletrack. It’s a fantastic place and long to go back there. You’ll not find a nicer couple to run such a place.

pablovi2
    Free Member

Thanks Drac, thats excellent news just what i wanted to hear! 🙂

Tracey

Bikes should be fine. Wouldn’t want to be dragging a free ride bike around. You will get to ride some of the best trails in the Alps. The Van assist will get you out of the Verbier bowl and the set up is second to non. There is a reason why we keep going back year after year. This year will see us hitting the trails in Italy and France before we get to Bike Verbier which Im sure will once again exceed all expectations in trails, location and hospitality. Im getting all excited now.

pablovi2
    Free Member

Thanks Tracey, sure sounds like an amazing spot to ride can’t wait now, mind now put at rest about bikes just have to wait patiently, and who knows we might catch you there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike Verbier Swiss Alps’ is closed to new replies.