Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike thieves get comeuppance
  • beefheart
    Free Member

Just to show not all HGV drivers are murderers.

https://www.facebook.com/HGVDashCamFootage/videos/1304781519553166/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED" data-width="1116">

This morning on Wood Green Road, #Wednesbury. Attempted theft and assault caught on dash cam."I'm in slow moving traffic and I notice a young boy being held from behind in a choke hold… I first wonder if they are just messing around. However, the 3 lads looked older and then the tall one sucker punches the young lad. I decide to get out. The 3rd lad is trying to steal the young lads bike… by the time I approach I can see the lads are much larger than the young lad… infact 2 were bigger than me… they are easily 18/19 years old. The chokeholder violently yanks the young lad away from his bike by the neck meanwhile the tall one mounts the bike so I sprint over and hit him… I then shove the 3rd guy then turn and take on the chokeholder. The young lad is turning white and is unsteady on his feet… I manage to get him behind myself and I use my best Glaswegian barks for them to **** off but tall one goes behind us to get the bike again I presume. So I get the young lad (and his bike) over to my lorry and step in to put the nut on the tall one who continues to be a threat. Once out of shot (at passenger door) I offer to take him as passenger to nearest police station but as it turns out one of his mates had ran off to get help and so a female family friend arrived soon after and took him to safety… it turns out he was only 15".Credit: Goose McSwan

Posted by HGV Dash Cam Footage on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Apologies if this has been posted before.

senorj

Fair play hgv man. Brave imo.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Good job fella! Sadly, so many of us are blinkered in our own lives to notice and respond to situations like this these days.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Goose mcswann!!! If only everyone stood up for people like that then the days of the thieves/scumbags/scrotes would be very numbered…

burko73

Everyone’s too worried about getting stabbed in situations like that these days.

Good on him. Helps having a Glasgow accent I reckon.

Reminds me of that terrorist attack on Glasgow airport when some fundamentalist blew himself up, was on fire and was outside the main door of the airport and some Glasgow bloke went over and chinned him. Why wouldn’t you?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Well done.

oink1
    Free Member

Top bloke! Cant believe all the people in the bus stop doing nothing?? 😯

wordnumb
    Free Member

Cant believe all the people in the bus stop doing nothing?

Yeah, at least one of them should’ve started on the HGV driver for blocking the bus stop.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Just to put some perspective about the people not doing anything to stop the thieves an old friend of mine was on his way to work by bike when he saw a similar situation. He stopped to try and help the young boy and was stabbed in the abdomen for his efforts. Apparently very lucky to survive. This was in Hackney.

outofbreath
    Free Member

“Just to show not all HGV drivers are murderers.”

Although it’s a shame this one wasn’t IYSWIM.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike thieves get comeuppance’ is closed to new replies.