Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike Thief Video Set Up
  • lagerfanny
    Free Member

Are most people really this racist?

http://www.wimp.com/stealingbike/

My thoughts are that the second lad looks alot smaller & younger so maybe more approachable to his actions.

MrNutt
    Free Member

its a green bike, no one likes green bikes. they are clearly inferior to other bikes and as such should be treated as a lower classof bicycle. thats not racism its evolutionary fact!

namastebuzz
    Free Member

It’s a rubbish clip coz the guy doesn’t act like a thief in the way he converses with passers by.

Mind you, I once left a bike locked at Uni and lost the key. Went back with a hammer and chisel and whacked away at it noisily for a few minutes before freeing it. It was a busy lunch time with hundreds of people walking by and no one turned a hair.

DezB
    Free Member

Are you sure it’s racism? I think they’re just acting from experience – otherwise you’re saying the black women are racist against black people too!

brakeswithface

Second guy was a lot skinnier, I wouldn’t challenge the 1st one.

DezB
    Free Member

Fattist!

lagerfanny
    Free Member

If this experiment was conducted in the UK most people would just silently walk on by!

But why? Why can’t we behave and interact in an adult manner?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Racist? didn’t we establish in a recent thread that ‘ethnix’ don’t ride. So unlikely that it’s his bike right?

singlespeedstu

You’d think someone would quesion why they were trying to cut the lock when they could have just lifted the bike over the top of the sign. 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

You’d think someone would quesion why they were trying to cut the lock when they could have just lifted the bike over the top of the sign.

Or why they couldn’t go after a decent bike.

DezB
    Free Member

They did lift it over the sign 😕

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike Thief Video Set Up’ is closed to new replies.