Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bike thefts in Kent
  • cchris2lou

Message from a bike shop in Gravesend .

Boys and girls read this! People are being followed home from cyclo park to spot their houses for bikes.

We have heard that it may be a silver VW golf in the car park that spots bikes getting into cars and possibly follows or it informs a different car or van. Either way be careful when loading/unloading your car at any cycling hot spot.

No amount is security seems to stop them either, they come well tooled and are quiet at it. So if they find out where you live you will loose your bike if it is kept in an outbuilding.

Possible that they are being taken straight to France but this isn’t confirmed yet.

The police have been informed but I’m not 100% on details as I’m not involved completely, just acting as a voice to share what’s going on.

It is happening on a daily bases at the moment so bring you bikes in the house if you are aloud or at least get insurance.

fieldy
    Free Member

It’s the same up here in West Yorkshire. Bikes getting stolen at an alarming rate…nobody knows where they’re going!

You need to stay vigilant and check your insurance policy so you don’t get stung like I did !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bike thefts in Kent’ is closed to new replies.