Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike theft is still alive and well in Bristol.
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

Thanks to our security measures we caught four hoodies breaking into our garage last night, unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough out the door to collar any of them but all four ran away like girls.

If the offenders are reading this, **** You you bunch of pussies, epic fail.

MrAgreeable

I think you’re confusing thieves and hackers there Mike. And Bristol and Bradley Stoke. 😉

Rubbish experience indeed. Still, I’m sure if they saw you chasing after them they won’t be back in a hurry…

GaryLake
    Free Member

In Bristol, lost one in ’07 and one in ’08 – fingers crossed for ’09!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Mr_A I haven’t lived in Bradley Stoke for Years.

Best not say where I live or might exactly live on a public forum though.

clubber
    Free Member

I’m suprised that they ran away from your roadie xc speed mince, Mike. Glad that you stopped them though…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I’m suprised that they ran away from your roadie xc speed mince, Mike. Glad that you stopped them though..

My wife got to them first that’s why they ran away, four blokes v’s one woman.

Pussies.

MrAgreeable

Blimey, what a bunch of heroes. Are you sure you haven’t turned Debbie on to the Belgian mix, and she attacked them in an amphetamine-fuelled frenzy?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike theft is still alive and well in Bristol.’ is closed to new replies.