Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike t-shirts
  • Gordy
    Free Member

Sale on bike t-shirts over at threadless.com if anybody likes weird t-shirts.

tracknicko
    Free Member

what’s the deal? they all show up as 20 bucks which is standard price isnt it?

Gordy
    Free Member

There’s a big banner at the top with some clues I think. 🙂

tracknicko
    Free Member

yurr, but if you do that link then it aint all the bike t shirts in the original link. you’re down to about 5 to choose from.

shame really.

on a side note. anyone know if threadless have sorted out all the import duty bollocks that was going on a while back?

i got proper stung a couple of times and vowed not to by from them again.

Gordy
    Free Member

Err, it’s not my website but I imagine you hit the minimum amount and feed it the code at checkout. I can’t imagine import duty has been suspended on t-shirts though.

Hope somebody finds something they like. I didn’t.

tracknicko
    Free Member

yes what im saying is those t shirts in the original link are not part of the offer.

i put in 60 dollars worth from the original page and no go with code.

you have to click the banner to see the t shirts that apply, at which point there are only about 5 bikes ones.

hope that helps for anyone else interested. as you said, might be to some folk’s taste. not mine either.

Gordy
    Free Member

Ah, I see what you mean now. Sorry, you’re barely comprehensible. :mrgreen:

tracknicko
    Free Member

just got back from ride and have beer in hand.

I blame the dehydration/rehydration process

fingerbike
    Free Member

Morvelo have two tshirts for £30…

http://www.morvelo.com/t-shirts.html

MrOvershoot

Have to laugh at Morvelo size system, for me shorts = XL Tee shirt XXXL not even close???

OK so I’m a big bloke 36″ waist & 49″ chest but why the size disparity? Do they think all cyclists have weedy upper bodies?

michaelmcc
    Free Member

To me, most Morvelo T-shirts don’t look very bikerish. As in, if someone was wearing one I wouldn’t know they were a biker, unless I recognised it as Morvelo. 😕

I like the T-shirts CRC have.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike t-shirts’ is closed to new replies.