Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike suggestions please, others like the Ibis SLR or Cannondale Jekyll Ultimate
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Guys, looking at a new bike for next year. And eyeing up things like the Ibis SLR and the Cannondale Jekyll. I have too many ibis’s but the SLR looks gorgeous. I want something that can climb well but can be made to suit Big mountains like alps or Andes etc. the Cannondale appeals for on fly changing and the angleset on the SLR means I could make it a bigger all mountain bike platform for a trip abroad.

Any others I should look at? At this point price isn’t in the equation as you might tell. And for those that know me yes I am trying to bring something in my bike stable into this century! 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I predict that whatever suggestions are made you’ll buy an Ibis… 😀

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Lol. Haha that made me laugh. You met me for a weeks riding (TP) and already know me so well! Lol. That’s exactly the trap I am trying to avoid. 3 ibis is more than enough. You going next year? I am looking at BCbike ride or big adventure in Peru. But just thoughts.

daznal
    Free Member

Is the plural of ibis ibiss or ibi

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You going next year?

Not sure yet, but with only 6 weeks decide I need to make my mind up PDQ!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Part of me wants to go back better prepared and not brake ribs with a xc bike and get a proper position placing and part of me wants to go somewhere new. The new entry dates will probably mean I won’t enter… I am also getting married next sept! Lol. Probably a bad idea to race on the same month!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

So come on weekenders, suggest some other bikes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike suggestions please, others like the Ibis SLR or Cannondale Jekyll Ultimate’ is closed to new replies.