Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike suggestions £2k-£3k
  • rhysyd
    Free Member

Time for a new bike! Too many to choice from at the moment have a boardman 650b full suspension. Any suggestions on an upgrade between 2k and 3k. I’ve had a look at YT. Another thing when ordering off the internet do they require a lot of work in terms of putting them together?

Cheers rhys

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hmm loads to go on there…
    What do you do, where do you ride, what’s your current bike etc.

It more info needed or its just going to be whatever I have you should buy.

br
    Free Member

Time for a new bike! Too many to choice from at the moment have a boardman 650b full suspension. Any suggestions on an upgrade between 2k and 3k.

If it’s a 650B then it’s pretty new, what are you looking for from a new bike that your current hasn’t got?

And tbh based on the value with a Boardman, you may need to spend a fair bit to get little improvement.

rhysyd
    Free Member

A lot of trails in north wales penmacono, llandegla, moel famau etc. I mostly ride with my dad and at the moment he has a hardtail and wants a fs, so I was going to give him my boardman full suspension and invest in a new bike?

drovercycles
    Free Member

Pyga One-Twenty would be perfect for that sort of riding, going to be at the top end of your budget if you want it to be specced comparably to the Boardman, but worth a test-ride I’d have thought.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike suggestions £2k-£3k’ is closed to new replies.