Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • BIKE STOLEN TITUS FTM BLUE SILVER WIRRAL
  • gixerator
    Free Member

Unique build FSA MEGA CRANK, XO MECH, X9 SHIFTERS, X819 RIMS SRAM XO GOLD CASSETTE, ATLAS BARS, M4 BRAKES.WHEELS NOW HAVE BLUE STRIPE AND MAXXIS TYRES

Thieving Bastards. £50 reward

mrblobby
    Free Member

Where? When? Thieving scum.

Edit: oops missed the “Wirral” on the subject.

gixerator
    Free Member

Wirral on Monday 17th

johnikgriff
    Free Member

A few things

I’m also on the Wirral (Bebington, where are you?), will deffiantly keep an eye out.

Feel for you mate, we had 2 go from our garage a while back. Do you think you were targeted or just unlucky? I was more than likely followed, probably from Degla (there was a lot of it going on at the time). One of the lads I ride with had his go in exactly the same way a few weeks later. His was actually found in a bike shop in Liverpool, although due to rubbish police response time it was never recovered.

Another mate has had 2 bikes go from the Wirral on Tuesday night, although cheaper Treks and he hardly ever uses them, but could easy be the same scum.

gixerator
    Free Member

Hi John Bebington too,

I have a long drive up a hill. I was at home and a builder was working 20ft away with his back to garage, The door was ajar as building materials are in there. Someone had big enough balls to take two bikes. Builder didn’t hear, he is 69 and the mixer was on. They wont have any balls if I find them. Cost near £3k to build not sure what id get back if anything from the insurance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘BIKE STOLEN TITUS FTM BLUE SILVER WIRRAL’ is closed to new replies.