Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bike stolen in Calcot Reading
  • alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Van broken into last night and I stupidly left bike in van.

2015 YT Capra, Black and green BOS devilles, BOS Void, hope wheels and brakes, Thomson dropper, Burgtec bars, Imprint grips(green). Renthal stem – green oval chainring, sram carbon cranks, crank brothers DH pedals.

Think that’s all.

Any help appreciated.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XiMA69]YT[/url] by Alpine160, on Flickr

siwhite
    Free Member

I take it this has been reported to Thames Valley Police? If so, I’ll see f I can get someone to give you a ring and let you know what the state of play is…

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

siwhite – Member

Thank you for all your help.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XpoaiT]G[/url] by Alpine160, on Flickr

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Is it back or just another pic?

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Sorry, just a clearer picture. Although this pic does not have the Malleet pedals or the Bos Void. And it had a covering of Swinley orange mud when taken.

No sightings as yet unfortunately 🙁

zbonty

Sorry to hear that. Will keep a look out as I’m local. I have recovered two bikes that were burgled from a friend so it can sometimes happen.
    Incidentally I’ve observed so many ‘stripped’ bikes in town, be it seat, wheels, group etc. It’s definitely a thing (and not a good one)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m just down in 3MX and regularly cycle through Whitley so will keep my eyes peeled.

mtbfix

Eyes duly peeled.

retrobri
    Free Member

Eyes peeled in my part of the ding too! 🙁

cookeaa

There’s yet more travellers pitched up on the green area at the end of Dwyer Road in Southcote, that’s pretty close by and they’d be my prime contender for for bike thievery in Calcot…

MIL and some of our friends live close by there and this I think the 5th or even 6th time they’ve moved in there so far this year. It’s beyond taking the piss now.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Bike recovered but not sure if I paid a reward to the thief or not.

So all ends well and only cost me £300

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen in Calcot Reading’ is closed to new replies.