• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Bike stolen from boro
  • lordmerchant09
    Free Member

I work as a cycle instructor in county durham (and neighbouring counties) I was working over at middlesborough today and have had my bike stolen. The bikes (mine, and a colleagues) were secured and locked to a Thule roffrack and were parked in a secure school car park – directly infront of a classroom window and overlooked by a playground. In the time myself and my colleage went in the school, spoke to staff etc some ******* scum bags – smashed their way through the 6-7ft perimiter school fence, destroyed the thule roffrack and made away with two bikes – a spesh frs 06 comp (with a LOT of upgrades) and my clleagues championship interceptor. We informed the police – lot of ******* good that did. after nearly two hours we rang them back and told them we had to head home. The school have informed us their insurance wont cover it, my company will not cover the cost – and now its looking unlikely that my colleagues car insurance will not cover it!! Right now it feels as if I have had my arm chopped off. so keep your eyes peeled in the boro area for my bike please! I will add them serial number once i have dug it out. Sorry for the rant but I am extremely wound up!

M5LJ38251

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen from boro’ is closed to new replies.