Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bike Stolen!
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

😆

jedi

good man

FoxyChick
    Free Member

😈

8)

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Bluddy 'ell..apart from the grey bike and the cathedral..that could've been jedi!! 8)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I see he gives it the warm personal touch, by signing it "Mike" …………….that's nice 🙂

project
    Free Member

Do we have a bit more to go on like ,location,type of bike and equipment fitted,age of bike , etc, also contact details.

Otherwise a very good command of threatening english it appears.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well if anyone nicked my P & J that's what I'd be thinking as well.
    Except it'd be signed 'Jim'
    I'd also make sure my firearms ticket was in order too, then when I found the thieving cockwipe it'd be a .243 through his nut!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Death sentence for bike thieves now is it?

willard

Maybe I should do the same thing… Still no sign of my bike.

Bloody police took a week to come and see the scene and even then didn't bother talking to me about it. They just don't **** care.

DezB
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Death sentence for bike thieves now is it?

would be if they nicked my bike

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

25th is a bit specific . . .

I'd have put +/- 3 days, . . . these druggies don't know what day it is from one to the next.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

What happened with Jedi's bike – did he get it back?

DezB
    Free Member

What happened with Jedi's bike – did he get it back?

The Saga of Jedi’s Stolen Bike (Happy Ending)

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

good stuff!! I was away over New Year and lost track of events. I'm glad to hear at least one of these reports had a positive outcome.

Tiboy

Perhaps a bit harsh to kill them, but I feel his pain, Police didn't even get in touch when my wife's bike was stolen from our garage, best I got from the reception was "you might get a text message in the next couple of weeks when the case gets assigned to an officer".

Now I may be ebing cynical but if someone stole a car worth £800 they would be interested, but not if it's a bike?! Now I know that they are very busy etc etc, but considering the nicely itemised council tax bill I get which details what goes to the police it would be nice if they could at least show their face!

Sorry, rant over 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bike Stolen!’ is closed to new replies.