Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bike sized gap in my garage
  • tenfoot

Well, the thing I have been dreading finally happened. 3 bikes stolen from my garage sometime between Wednesday night and Friday afternoon.

My 9 month old Giant XTC Advanced 3, my 3 year old Zesty 214 (blue frame, gold Superstar Vector bars, Hope bb and headset, Stans Arch ex rims with Hope Evo2 hubs) and my 13 year old Scott G Zero (Shimano wheels, Fsa carbon wrapped bars with FSA stem, Hope Mini disks), all gone.

The XTC is as new, with XTR pedals, the Scott can’t be worth much, especially as the frame has been repaired. Guess it will get stripped down.

I can’t imagine they will pop up local, but if anyone sees them anywhere, please let me know on here. Thanks

Edit: bikes taken from Maidstone, Kent

jekkyl

Twunts

bigshep
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out.
    **** twunts, hope you get them back and the thieving scum get what they deserve!

Nobby

Taunts indeed.

Will keep an eye out.

tenfoot

Cheers guys

qwerty
    Free Member

Never give up on looking. I reclaimed a bike stolen from me three years prior. It was being ridden locally by a scrote.

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Were the bikes ground anchored and what sort of chain(s) ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pics up and shared round local bike shops/cash converters etc.
    Forget how they were secured were they insured?

tenfoot

Bikes were secured with some hefty locks to a metal storage rack. Rack was dismantled and bikes went with locks attached. They are insured fortunately. Bastards stole my MAXX D and Hope Vision 1 light too. I’ll get some pics up soon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bike sized gap in my garage’ is closed to new replies.