Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • bike respray?
  • cluke
    Free Member

does anyone know anywhere in the surrey sussex area that might respray a bike?

SweetJumps
    Free Member

No sorry, but I would highly recommend Argos in the Bristol area, they have a wedsite to look at. http://www.argoscycles.com/ I know three people that have had jobs by them; a pink yeti 575, a white cannondale hardtail and a Marin (forgot what colour). Each time they did a fantastic job and had the bikes original decal inserted under the final layer of paint.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i’ve not used them but these guys
    http://www.uniapplied.co.uk/
    will powder coat a frame for 50 quid. in crawley.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Do you need to strip the frame down yourself for powder coating or will they do it?

cluke
    Free Member

do u guys live near the surrey sussex area?

heihei

Live in Surrey and just had mine powdercoated by windridge. did a pretty good job – not as good as the original finish but still not bad.

cluke
    Free Member

wat colour did u get and wat bike do you ride?
    thanks

heihei

Turner 5-Spot done in Signal Yellow. Took quite a while to reface all the bearing surfaces, so would suggest leaving an old bb and headset in place (plus any bearing surfaces if a full suss), but with new decals is looking pretty damn good.

cluke
    Free Member

nice!!

cluke
    Free Member

i think argos is a bit expensive is it worth the money it costs?

cluke
    Free Member

where is windbridge and how much did it cost?

heihei

windridge has a decent website (well for a powdercoater!) with pricing etc. Comes in just short of £100 inc return postage. Check out my other post re 5-Spot respray for a pic, or let me have your email address and I’ll send you a pic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘bike respray?’ is closed to new replies.