Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike lust…
  • matther01
    Free Member

Just seen the Whyte G150….looks lurvly!

astormatt
    Free Member

Me too, I am desperate to see one in the flesh, non of the dealer’s near me have them in yet.

ivar67
    Free Member

matther01,
    I preordered one in june but was told yesterday that the first g150 were not arriving in the uk until end of september. Are you saying there are dealers who have them in stock now?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hmm looks like a scott, the other one looks like a specialized. Not really setting the world on fire 🙁

steve_b77
    Free Member

Brand new for 2014, The Whyte G-150 is the perfect blend of all mountain geometry, 150mm suspension and 650b wheels. Ideal for shredding the local hardcore trails and singletrack or competing in a Gravity Enduro at any level. Wide 23mm Tubeless ready W.T.B. rims and the outstanding new Rockshox Pike RC make this bike a formidable trail/gravity enduro platform at a great price.

Well, that’s the marketing tosh covered

matther01
    Free Member

Not seen one the flesh tbh and im not swallowing the hype…but if i am going to buy a new bike ill have to at least have a trial of a few 650bs.

That said, ill be waiting for sales before purchasing anything (and decent tyres).

Looks ok I suppose.

Certainly no Carbon Bronson/SB66C/Mojo HD though.

No lust here.

matther01
    Free Member

Im a pragmatist…i only lust over what i can just afford!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike lust…’ is closed to new replies.