Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • BIKE JUMBLE! Bristol, February 2/2/13
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Midday Saturday FEBRUARY 2ND at Mud Dock, Bristol. As usual it’s the first Saturday of every month at midday, parking is cheap with a huge Pay+Display right next door. Setting up a stall is FREE, borrowing a table is FREE.
    It’s important you don’t set up too early. Recently there’s been difficulties with people setting up and selling as early as 11am. This takes all the buyers away from those setting up on time.

PLEASE DON’T PARK IN MUD DOCK CAR PARK

10.30am: Coffee+Cake Morning in Mud Dock cafe

12.00 midday: BIKE JUMBLE!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’m coming again this month Mark, and so is my brother. He’s got a lot of retro kit for sale and I’ve got some nice SIDs and some other modern kit
    🙂

Leku
    Free Member

You’ll still be leaving with more… 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Heheh! 🙂

That’s true actually. I’m collecting parts already.

robdob
    Free Member

Yes I’ll be there with some cheaper pocket money stuff, mostly retro stuff. I’ve got a load of tyres, got some skinwalls, some nice 26″ slicks, 700c x25c tyres, black wall Psycho’s, P2’s, velocity stem, Deore/Mavic wheels, GT Forks, cheap flat bars and some lovely NOS Roox bars too.

I want to sell everything I have brought down so will be selling much cheaper than normal, so get in there quickly!

Got a nice Look Mi90 frame too.

flashes
    Free Member

If anyone coming is after anything specific, I’m having a clearout, as is Cab. I have things like Spin wheels, Middleburn Uno chainset, Campag road pedals, complete Echo team trials bike, cruiser frame and forks, etc, etc but would need notice to dig it out…

johnny

If anyone is going from? going past Reading, i have a whole load of old bits i can’t bring myself to bin… I can supply photos if anone is gathering.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S THIS SATURDAY!!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Weather is looking good at MO sunny 🙂

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Bump!

TooTall
    Free Member

Selling a Dirtworker in VGC.

Selling a pair of Thule Proride 591 roof carriers – proper matching so they load from the outside and keyed alike.

Bike bits at daft prices – fixie hubs £5, singlespeed rear wheel £10, lightweight Thermarest – big clearout.

flashes
    Free Member

and the bell………………

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TOMORROW!!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Got some 24″ rigid jump forks going with v and disc mounts black STEEL.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Selling a 1992 Cindercone frame forks/stem and headset
    2 26″ front wheels
    1 29″ front wheel
    old Judy race forks
    a few other bits to.

IHN

TooTall – can’t make the jumble but might be interested in the Dirtworker. Could pick up in Brizzle, how much are you looking for?

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TODAY!!

eugeo81
    Free Member

I came down from brum today, got carried away in the cafe and by the time I came out the bike jumble was over. Haha!

Amazing food in the mud dock though. Went for a drive around town and was surprised how many mountain bikers there are in Bristol. Cool city, I will return for the next and actually make it to the jumble. 😀

flashes
    Free Member

That was a brill one. KCNC bar plugs, a new tyre, a rear light / disco, disc screws and even evening wear and a birthday day present for the better half………….

TooTall
    Free Member

She’ll love the bear bell.

eugeo81
    Free Member

On walking into the cafe I was impressed how busy it was, lots of stuff out for sale, nice atmosphere… I was very disappointed with myself when I came out and everyone had gone.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Bring a bike next time go for a spin after up on the trail at Ashton Court looked ok had a walk around it.Thats what i will do next time.Lovely weather today.Didnt do aswell as the last times Hay Ho.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

That was a lovely one!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘BIKE JUMBLE! Bristol, February 2/2/13’ is closed to new replies.