Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike Hut workshop stand
  • stevelolly
    Free Member

Got £20 voucher to spend and a workshop stand be useful , seen the Bike Hut one for £40 but wondering if anyone used it and can tell me if it’s any good . Looks similar to some cheap ones on ebay , don’t want to waste my voucher as I’m sure I’ll find something else to spend it on . Any recommendations be great .

bigblackshed

That looks pretty much the same as the Lidl and Aldi ones. Those are about £20 to £30. Ish. They do a pretty good job for that money.

I’d be tempted to save the voucher for something else and pick up a Lidl or Aldi one when they come up.

dirkpitt74

I’ve got the bikehut stand – had it for around 3 years. Seems to be Ok, not had any issues with it.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

They are fine. Don’t forget your 10% discount for BC membership/AA membership as well.

stevelolly
    Free Member

Thanks all the replies , think I’ll wait for an aldi or lidl one , look very similar

bensaunders

Got one yesterday – £36 with BC discount and can’t really complain. Much sturdier than I expected – all the tubes are pretty chunky, clamps are plastic rather than metal, but seemed decent enough. Certainly good enough for a casual bike mechanic like me!

johnw1984
    Free Member

Had one for a few years and bought it when they were on offer. It’s not the best quality, but it does the job.

The echo what others have said, it’s probably the same as the Aldi/Lidl one.

dannyh
    Free Member

Yeah, I’d wait for the Lidl ones – I’ve got one and it is excellent at less than half the price I previously paid for a Lifeline Spin Doctor one from Wiggle. That really was shit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike Hut workshop stand’ is closed to new replies.