Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike hire in Betws y Coed?
  • _leon_
    Free Member

I'm going for a weekend quite near Betws y Coed in 2 weeks time and keen to catch soem trail time if at all possible. Bike hire may make things a little easier – I've had a google for bike hire shops but they seem to be mostly spotted around the southern perimeter of the Snowdonia park. Does anyone know of any good shops that offer decent bikes within close proximity to Betws y Coed? Thanks in advance!

Coyote
    Free Member

Biecs(?) Betws will sort you out.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Try Beics Bettws,also there's a new bike shop in Llanwrst, don't think they hire but are very nice and may put you in touch with someone.

_leon_
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice – much appreciated 🙂

travellingman
    Free Member

I hired a bike from Bikes Betws. It was an ok Marin but really nothing more. He's a bit a a Welsh 'geezer' but friendly nonetheless.

If you want a better bike, then Ultimate Outdoors further up the main drag have a fleet of newish Treks. I don't have any direct experience with them 'though.

RustySpanner

Beics Betws were closed a couple of months ago. Not sure if it was a shop refit or if they were gone for good.
    Their phone numbers used to be 01690 710 766/07736 903138, might be worth calling first to check.

Ultimate Outdoors is OK, but slightly pricier for hire and accessories.

Don't forget that Coed Y Brenin hire bikes, but V pricey!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike hire in Betws y Coed?’ is closed to new replies.