Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike friendly accommodation near Camberley
  • belugabob
    Free Member

Looking for somewhere to stay overnight, during a short touring trip.
    Have got most of the destinations sorted but need somewhere in the Camberley/Bagshot area and, as it’s close to Swinley, thought that the STW hive mind might know somewhere?

Requirements…

Twin room
    Bike storage
    Close to a pub
    Not too expensive

Thanks.

belugabob
    Free Member

Bump, for the daytime crowd.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Try the SFMB Facebook group.

Don’t know any bike specific stuff myself, though there’s Travelodge kind of stuff about. Not sure what you’d do about bike storage though.

gren
    Free Member

There’s a Premier Inn at Bagshot (has it’s own pub). You could ride to the bottom of the red route in 10 mins. Travelodges in Bracknell and Camberley – both a 5 minute drive away. Plenty around to be honest

benpinnick

Theres a nice place in Eversley, which is striking distance from Camberley (10 mins on the A30), and near 3 really good pubs, all walkable, called the Kingsley. B&B but distinctly above average… however it does look a bit like a bomb site at the moment as its being extended so not sure what the deal would be there. I would suspect that putting your bike in their garage would _normally_ be no issue…. not sure right now though. Might be worth a call. Otherwise also consider Dial House Hotel in Crowthorne (never stayed there, its about 100m from my house!) – easy 2 min road ride to crowthorne woods/Swinley though 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

warmshowers.org?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike friendly accommodation near Camberley’ is closed to new replies.